Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You know what, life fucking sucks

Why should I be doing all this homework? I already know half this bullshit but I'm practically failing because of my homework grade. But why should I even give a flying fuck. Good grades = Better college = TOUGHER WORK. But it's all so repetitive! It's tough but boring! If life is gonna be tough I'd rather have it be tough because I failed out of high school! Roughing it sounds a lot better than society's bullshit way of turning you into a robot. At least if I was at the bottom, life could be interesting and not the same thing every day of going to school from 8 to 3 and then doing homework from 4 to 10!!

FUCK SOCIETY!

-Maneo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good god, man.

June 12, 2008 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Neo Choudhury said...

whatever

June 15, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home